2019 gt350-r
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

2019 gt350-r

This is a discussion on 2019 gt350-r within the Introductions forums, part of the Site News category; Goodeve Shelby lovers! I'm officially a first time "Voo-Doo-Driver" what a great analog master piece; comfy like the Porsche GT3 in all respect, accurate, raw ...

Thread: 2019 gt350-r

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool 2019 gt350-r

Goodeve Shelby lovers!

I'm officially a first time "Voo-Doo-Driver" what a great analog master piece; comfy like the Porsche GT3 in all respect, accurate, raw and fun Americana! Bought the R black/black with no test drive sight on seen and she everything + more... I'm in LUV with the R!

I like it best in Track mode for daily driving, she pretty smoth and well balanced - first mode will be this here bad boy MGW short throw shifter which will be install by Galpin Motorsport in smoky southern California.

??? any problems w/ this here shifter

??? which precise month did the GT350-R gen-2 eng come into play in 2019

Rip-It-Up!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    24 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    MGW shifter a good upgrade. It was a GREAT upgrade in 2016.

I usually switch to track mode as I leave my neighborhood. There are some rough patches around where I switch back to normal, but I'm usually in track mode. Even in track mode, there is throttle overrun.

Start looking for someone who will work on carbon fiber wheels. You need to be ready before you have a problem.
    KR558

(2016 GT350 traded in)

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors