Hello, new GT350 owner
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Hello, new GT350 owner

This is a discussion on Hello, new GT350 owner within the Introductions forums, part of the Site News category; New GT350 owner. 2020 Heritage Model, chassis# 0081. I live in Phoenix, AZ, close to Firebird Raceway. First car with a manual, so still learning ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JimmieLikes

Thread: Hello, new GT350 owner

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello, new GT350 owner

New GT350 owner. 2020 Heritage Model, chassis# 0081. I live in Phoenix, AZ, close to Firebird Raceway.

First car with a manual, so still learning how to shift smoothly and quickly. Only one major bone head move so far pulled out in traffic thinking I was in first, but was in third so I had to slip the clutch to get moving before traffic came down on top of me. Good lesson to make sure I move left more then up.

I’m in my 60’s and I feel alive again driving this car. I bought a helmet and once I get better at shifting I want to enroll in some high performance driving classes.

I’m so glad I bought this car and not the Porsche GT4. The sound and handling of this car, plus it’s bad ass looks makes you smile from the moment you start the engine. Looking forward to learning more from you fellow owners who track this car and what setups work well for you.
    Bullitt40 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    12 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nice to see more Phoenix people. Work in Tempe near your area. I cant help but smile every time i drive my Shelby
    2016 GT350 - Shadow Black. Technology Pack.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Never too late to learn a manual. Lucky for you there are plenty of track events held in Phoenix. Congratulations!
    Washed-up Viper pilot.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors