Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread!
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread! within the Introductions forums, part of the Site News category; GT350.org is the premier Ford Mustang GT350 Forum on the web. Our goal is to be the go to place for all 2016+ GT350/GT350R discussions. ...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

GT350.org is the premier Ford Mustang GT350 Forum on the web. Our goal is to be the go to place for all 2016+ GT350/GT350R discussions.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    38 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Long time Ford and Mustang enthusiast living in South Jersey. Have a restored '66 Mustang GT K code coupe that is mostly for show and a 2011 Taurus SHO. Ordered a GT 350 from a Delaware dealer and have the VIN and a proposed production the week of Nov 16th. Magnetic..No stripes...tech package. Excited.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Another new member here. Got hooked on Mustangs about 2 years ago when I bought my current 2014 GT500. I now have a 2016 GT350 on order and currently in production. I'm told I might get it before year end, but if not, then certainly in January. Looking forward to hearing about everyone else's experiences with their GT350's and can't wait to get my hands on mine.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Been a Mustang lover all my life. Started with an 84 GT back in high school. Live in Florida and currently own a 65 K code Fastback and a 66 Fastback. Just purchased the GT350 in classic Oxford white/Blue stripes with a Tech package.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    hi all, just got my gt350 on dec 21 so I'm still being nice to it. so far I am in love. The car is amazing. deep impact blue. a dealer in PA had it already ordered so I only had to pay a bunch and wait about 5 or 6 wks. I am a ford truck man and have had 3 f250s. but I have never owned a ford car.Not sure how that happened I have a recently completed a 68 chevelle restomod with a 383 stroker and a tremec 5 sp.
    The 350 has the tech package and black stripes. I have always had a thing for mustangs. my friend from many moons ago had a 1969 428 cobra jet and I was crazy about that car, it would do 70 in 1st gear. I was thinking about one of those when the info on the new gt350 came up..so glad I waited. I hope to learn from all of you or maybe even help someone out. the car has been drawing lots of attention so far. I even had a BMW mechanic stop me in the parking lot asking questions about it. he took a few pics too. beemers are a dime a dozen around here.
    native of Chicago till 9 yo then decades in las vegas, now settled down in south Carolina, upstate. best to all

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I loved the mustang since they were introduced. My late wife purchased one of the first 65 fast backs in November of '64, a silver smoke gray, black interior, 289 2v with a 3 speed and 280 rear gear. We married in 65 and I saw a set of Goodyear "blue dots" in the window. Purchased them immediately! I retired to Florida and test drove a 2011 GT and drove it home. After joining MCA and the Jacksonville Mustang Club I began the make it "Jim's" process. Many mods later and national awards I will get my Red Grill Medalion at our national MCA show in April. I have always wanted a GT350! Now at 71 years young, one of my top bucket list items will soon be realized.
    I am the show chairman for the first MCA National Show of 2016 and would like to invite any and all GT350 owners to put their cars,along with mine, on display this April. Contact me through this forum for more information.
    Last edited by JimR; 01-21-2016 at 08:30 AM.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello.. First car 1967 F/B 6cly 200ci..lol. Got it in 1970 and put a 428 C/J w/auto in it. Crashed it with in the year. again lol.. went to a 1970 Trans Am, 1975 Datson 280Z. 1990 T/Bird SC with mods, fun car. Had it for 15 years. Sold it and got a 1970 Mach 1 351c and did every thing to it. Had it 12 years. Built my wife a 1965 GT coup ground up, she did not like driving it, she says to nice.. Sold it and ordered a 2012 GT500, yahoo. Did many mods 710 atw for track use road racing. I did some SCCA with a Camaro A/S for 4 years lots of fun. Built a 1965 F/B with a Ford Crate 427ci, TKO600 four link, coil overs. Had to sell it to build my 800 ft garage I have now. I did a 1966 Cobra built by Contemporary I picked up with no motor or trans. Put a 374ci with 4 speed and had fun for a time. Sold it to a guy in Spain. I have just finished another 1965 F/B GT350 cone with 347ci, TKO600, Fab9, four link, coil overs in front. I was building this in Lou of ordering a 2016 GT350. So guess who called me and said they just got in a GT350 blue with black stripes. Well I like blue and that was the end of that. Ran down to Villa Ford and got it. I Just bet 2 others by 10 min to get it. So now I have 2016 GT350, 2012 GT500 and a 1965 F/B GT350 cone. I track my GT500 at Fontana and in 2 weeks taking the GT350 there let it go.. Anyone around the L.A. or Orange county area up for a cruse let me know.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What is going on in Fontana? I called Villa about that car but it was already gone.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got the 350 2 days before Xmas. Villa had 1 350R and 4 350's, I got the last one. Blue with black stripes. Fontana (California Speedway) with Speed Ventures uses the pro road course for track days. Next date is 20th of Feb. I take my GT500 there many times.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all, new first time ford owner here. I have a magnetic tech pkg on order and due for delivery in April. I live in the White Mtns of NH and asked to have the delivery delayed till the roads are clear of winter. Totally psyched about this car. I have owned only BMW and Porsche automobiles so far for my sports driving pleasure and when I read about the performance and handling of this car I ordered it. Can't wait. The roads where I live are made for driving junkies so I am looking forward to experiencing my first muscle car.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors