Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread! - Page 6
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread! within the Introductions forums, part of the Site News category; The engine oil pump gears is a scary thought...just got my GT350R 2 days ago....let us know what your friend comes up with....

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The engine oil pump gears is a scary thought...just got my GT350R 2 days ago....let us know what your friend comes up with.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher BR View Post
    Hi....Just purchased a 2018 GT350 R 2 days ago...Lead Foot Grey...only had one afternoon to drive it until I left for work for 3 weeks! It was a tough decision between this and Porsche Cayman GTS but the character of the Shelby won me over.
    Has anybody here had some experience with both cars....interested in others thoughts and experience with these cars.

I traded in my 2008 M6 and had 4 BMW's before this.....First car was a 69 Cougar....Attachment 9649
    I had the same debate brother. I’ve driven and have friends with the Porsche. The R money could have bought one but like you, in my mind, they didn’t compare. That and I believe the R will be a timeless collectible with fewer numbers than a Porsche.
    Christopher BR likes this.
    2018 Shelby Cobra GT350R
    @maddlag on Instagram

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ATX350 View Post
    GT350.org is the premier Ford Mustang GT350 Forum on the web. Our goal is to be the go to place for all 2016+ GT350/GT350R discussions.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves, their current (and future) vehicles etc.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
    I just purchased my 5th mustang this one is a red GT 350 Thinking of a personal license plate. 200 MPH is available. Does anyone know, what is the top speed of at 350? I don't want to look stupid and over boast.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    27 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've had two 911 Porsches, both 997 C4S...a 2007 and a 2009. I traded the 2009 for the 2018 GT350. No regrets, I was a bit tired of the snooty Porsche community and their obsessive need to keep miles down and predictions of collectibility and future prices. They are great cars, no doubt but I don't see paying 200K or more for a GT3, GT3 RS, or a turbo S. Are they really 3 or 4 times better?, for me no..I just had the GT350 on Wv backroads on RT33 from Seneca Rocks to Buchanan, then RT 2/4 to Charleston WV. The GT did great and was just as much fun as the 911s were. If anything it was a bit more composed on sometimes rutty and broken pavement, given its extra size and weight.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello,

New to the forum. Sold my first generation Factory Five Cobra kit car. It was Viper GTS Blue with white stripes. The kit was fun to build and was impressed with the quality and performance. The donor car was an 89 GT 5.0. Looked at a used 2017 with low miles in the general area of where I live that was in great shape but I thought was over priced. After looking around on Cars.com, I located a new car around a 100 miles away. My son and I did a road trip to inspect the car and left a deposit. I will be picking up a new 2018 Lightening Blue/ white stripes, leather with car cover next week once the weather clears.

Thanks
    Dave

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi, just wanted to introduce myself new to the site. I have a 2017 GT 350 White with blue stripes, I have had it for about a year and a half and love it. I live in the San Antonio TX area. Thanks Mario

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I'm new to the forum and a big Mustang fan. I've owned 8 Mustangs so far in my life including Boss 302, SVO, and a bunch of GTs. I'd love to add a GT350 to that list but, first, I need to get smart on these cars and that's why I'm here.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors