Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread! - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread! within the Introductions forums, part of the Site News category; Just picked up my Avalanche Gray with White Stripes last Friday (2/26). Cars in my area were either sold long ago, or subject to stratospheric ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    11 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Just picked up my Avalanche Gray with White Stripes last Friday (2/26). Cars in my area were either sold long ago, or subject to stratospheric levels of additional dealer markup. After talking to dealers in at least 8 states, I made my deal and flew out to pick up my new car for a 1800 mile drive home. That was a fun weekend.

This is my third Mustang, having had a 65 Fastback when I was 17, and a 5.0 convertible in the early 90's. I also drive a 2010 Diesel E-350 4x4 Zombie Defense Vehicle (Sportsmobile), a Nissan Leaf and a BMW R1200GS-Adventure.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    44 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the forum @G2166 - Congrats on the new 350!

G2166 likes this.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Appreciate the invite into the club! My dream car was delivered the 10th of February. Blue with white stripe, a 350 with the tech package. First Mustang a 1969, Mach 1, with a Windsor, 4 block. Mustangs have been my favorite car for life but Fords been hacking the hell out of them till now. Researched and drop a load to p/u this GT-350! Outstanding job with the engine, the body and the suspension system and can appreciate why the Europeans are impressed. Present cars, and X-5 and a 328xi. This 350 eats them up! Love it! I can die now........

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm new to the GT350 Forum. My oldest son works for a large SoCal Ford dealership and was trying to sell me a 2016 GT350 (they had 2 in the showroom). After shopping around for a few months and looking at various paint colors (and comparing the Tech Package to the Track Package), I was able to find a new 2015 (in the color and package I wanted) at a much smaller dealership about 100 miles away. A dealer trade was not an option. Although my son lost the sale, he was happy with the deal I made as his dealership couldn't get a 2015. I told my son to be patient, eventually the car will be his. In the meantime, I'm enjoying every minute of it!!!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    56 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats. Most people paid large premiums for the 2015's.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Ludakirk here. Picked up my GT350 a couple thousand miles ago but only recently took time to search the web for a GT350 forum. This one looks pretty good.
    Bought a white with blue stripes tech package right off the showroom, two days after they got it in. I wasn't really in the market, although I had seen the GT350 at the car show over the winter, but this car just hit me right and I decided it was time. Time to get a fun, strong, fast, desirable sporty American car. Folks around me were shocked as they know me only as the motorcycle guy and are used to the constant parade of new and different motorcycles. Performance bikes eclipse cars, at least the ones I can afford, but the Cobra comes as close to replicating the super sport motorcycle experience as any car I've ever driven.
    YEEHAW Name:  FullSizeRender.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  130.3 KB
    This thing gets down the road!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi guys, glad to be part of the small crowd. I ordered my 2017 GT350 after heartache of leaving a 2016 Track Package on the dealer floor. Nice car but no e-package so I paid the $10k addendum for a 2017 car that will not be on the books for a year. I'm ok with that.

Took delivery yesterday afternoon around 4:00pm. OH MY GOODNESS! Went for a 2 hr drive taking care to keep car under 70mph and varying speeds (old school break-in). Messed with everything, learned nothing. Got a lot to learn on the tech side of this car. But I can say as a previous owner of 3 SVT's and 2 Porsches, this car is the ultimate for those looking for a streetable track car. After I finish my old school break-in I will be aimed for the track for sure. More in other posts. Thanks guys. Glad to be a part of the "evolution."
    Bullitt40 likes this.
    Just off the truck. Oh my!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I received my GT350 yesterday. Listened to all the drone at the dealership then went for a 2-hr drive to break it in. Another drive scheduled for tomorrow. Love the car! Same size as my Porsches and other SVT's but a ton of more perf features. Thanks thus far Ford.
    Just off the truck. Oh my!

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just received vin # for my 2017gt350. Hope it's as enjoyable and blast to run as my 2010 raptor. The wait on these build orders makes me nuts waiting lol

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hello, I am a new member. Just picked up my 2017 GT350 last week. What a car! I look forward to chatting and learning from you all. I live in Spring Texas. I am also interested in events and get togethers.
    2017 GT350 - Lightning Blue w/ Convenience Package.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors