Spotless rinse system
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Spotless rinse system

This is a discussion on Spotless rinse system within the Mustang GT350 Detailing forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Garage category; For those of you that are looking for a spotless rinse system, I can highly recommend the CR Spotless Deionized Water System . I have ...

Thread: Spotless rinse system

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spotless rinse system

For those of you that are looking for a spotless rinse system, I can highly recommend the CR Spotless Deionized Water System . I have well water and it is really bad. I have this right off the well then piped to my pressure washer and it eliminates absolutely every bit of spot problems. I bit pricey at $399, but well worth it for where I am.

Noisy...
    " Never wrestle with a pig...You both get dirty and only the pig likes it!"
    "J1247"

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've had the CR Spotless for about 10 years. It's certainly far better than tap water but I wouldn't go so far as to say it completely eliminates spotting. They claim "wash, rinse, and walk away." They used to have a video where they rinsed off a black Mercedes and just let it dry in direct sun. When I first got it I had a blue '09 GT500. I washed it and then left it wet in the garage. Next day it did not look good.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 65sohc View Post
    I've had the CR Spotless for about 10 years. It's certainly far better than tap water but I wouldn't go so far as to say it completely eliminates spotting. They claim "wash, rinse, and walk away." They used to have a video where they rinsed off a black Mercedes and just let it dry in direct sun. When I first got it I had a blue '09 GT500. I washed it and then left it wet in the garage. Next day it did not look good.
    That's curious. Yesterday I washed my Shelby in the direct sun and it came out like It had been to the detailers. I have never had a spot one left on the car. I wonder what is different? I can tell you that the water here in Northern MN is hard as hell!
    "J1247"

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What color is your car? Mine is black.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It truly is a rinse and walk away if your parts per million gauge reads 0 ppm to maybe 20-30 ppm. at 0 ppm you are using pure Hydrogen and Oxygen. It physically cannot spot!! One note thing to note is the refill resin took a major price increase earlier this year. Used to be $43 now $65 per bag for 1 container. Many people run 2 containers. This is really a huge leap in price and is now a deal breaker for a lot of people. The system itself also increased in price. Not sure what the deal is with CR doing this and I was quite pissed about at the increase 6 mos. after I purchased.
    Last edited by Coolpixer; 06-27-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Also it is highly recommended you use an electric power washer to literally blow the particles off your car as you rinse at only an est. 1.7gallons usage per minute .

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 65sohc View Post
    What color is your car? Mine is black.
    Lightning Blue, Not that it matters. A spot pretty much shows up on any color.Name:  51yHtHSIm8L._SY879_.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  27.6 KB
    Is this your CR system?
    "J1247"

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    No. Mine is the original style. I've actually started doing rinseless washes with Ech2o. Works great.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors