Magna ride around town? - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Magna ride around town?

This is a discussion on Magna ride around town? within the Mustang GT350 Suspension forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Garage category; Originally Posted by RoarMore I change the exhaust to sport, but keep the magna ride on. I changed it to sport mode a few days ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Magna ride around town?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    39 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoarMore View Post
    I change the exhaust to sport, but keep the magna ride on. I changed it to sport mode a few days ago and my kidneys hated me for it. I live in Midland, TX and we have the worst city streets of any place I have ever lived. Rough streets like magna ride.
    Dude, I live in Odessa, so I can relate. Check out DSC Sport for a nicer ride around town that does not sacrifice handling. My car is way smoother but also better handling
    And for all you who complain about the ride, my son drives a Focus RS, great car but it pogos like a mother!! Will be putting a DSC controller on it since reviews have praised the smoother ride with improved track times.

Also, come out to Cars and Coffee on Oct. 13 at Mission Dorado Baptist Church. See you there!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    You’ll save a little bit of money if you buy it before it expires. I’m not sure but Ford could require an inspection if you wait until just before the factory warranty expires. You probably should give them a call to verify this.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSS DOC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DewmsEleanor View Post
    Interesting someone else had this in mind as well. I also thought about this issue too. But, as JimT said, you're probably okay running sport mode around. You would have to determine if the system adjusts more times per second in sport vs normal. Then you might have a case for using normal over sport during regular driving in that situation, but even then, I would guess it's not that much in terms of wear. I'm slightly paranoid, so I run normal on the street and sport on the track. I also do that because my guess is that ford engineers designed the car with those driving situations in mind. So I would say...do whatever you want. I don't think it really matters. Shiny side up!
    No difference in adjustment times, just the amount of current applied to the shock fluid. Look into the DSC Sport controller for improved ride on the street as well as better performance on the track.Superb system that is programmable and user friendly.

2016 Magnetic w/ blue stripe Tech pkg, DSC controller, MGW shifter, OEM trans and Diff cooler kits, FPP shocks.
    Love this car!!!

Good info for me as well. I had an RS and loved the DSC for that ride. Will look into their GT350 product now. I also need to figure out how to stop my wheels from following every nook and cranny on the streets.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    22 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Track mode. All the time. Why wouldn't you?
    KR558

(2016 GT350 traded in)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors