Shelby Super Snake Tail Light Panel question
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Shelby Super Snake Tail Light Panel question within the Mustang GT350 Appearance forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Garage category; Been a member for a while, but this is my first post. I am a newbie to the GT350 landscape, but I have been a ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By YBLEHSGT350

Thread: Shelby Super Snake Tail Light Panel question

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Been a member for a while, but this is my first post. I am a newbie to the GT350 landscape, but I have been a long time Mustang fan. I cut my teeth on a '79 Fox Body, but thats a story for an intro post...which will come soon.

I'm looking to update my 2018 Oxford White/Blue striped GT350 tail light panel with the Super Snake version. I'm assuming that RPI hasn't updated their web description of their Super Snake tail light panel (2015-2017) https://www.rpidesigns.com/shop/item...l-light-panel/

Question...Am I correct to assume that this panel will fit my 2018? (gotta think so...)

Thanks

Tom

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    26 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    they made a Carbon Fiber one last year and it was a super easy swap Name:  325 Tires.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  27.5 KB
    Elevenssc likes this.
    Fast Fun & Ford - 2018 Shelby GT350R with 875 Whipple tuned to 903hp

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    9 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    It will fit and it's a strait forward swap, you do have to re & re various clips. Mine (2016) cracked across the "Shelby" within 6 months and I've heard of others having the same problem. I bought mine strait from SA. Although I liked it a lot, I wasn't impressed with the crack (and it's not a stress crack from over torquing, there are only two small screws holding it on). Took mine off and it's now hanging in the garage. OEM back on and loving it. Good luck.
    16 GT350 Tech Pkg.......and loving it Cheif!

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors