Welcome to GT350.org - Mustang GT350 Forum
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Welcome to GT350.org - Mustang GT350 Forum within the News forums, part of the Site News category; Welcome to GT350.org, the premier Ford Mustang GT350 Forum for all 2016+ Mustang GT350 Owners and Enthusiasts. Built for GT350 owners by GT350 (soon to ...

Thread: Welcome to GT350.org - Mustang GT350 Forum

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    45 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Welcome to GT350.org, the premier Ford Mustang GT350 Forum for all 2016+ Mustang GT350 Owners and Enthusiasts. Built for GT350 owners by GT350 (soon to be) owners. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to everything about the 2016+ Ford Mustang GT350 & GT350R. To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's quick and free! You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below.

• Mustang GT350 News - Stay up to date on all news regarding the Ford Mustang GT350 and Site News
    • Introduction & Site Assistance - New to the site? Be sure to stop by in here!
    • Mustang GT350 Discussions - General discussion area for the Ford Mustang GT350
    • Mustang GT350 Purchasing - Have a question about purchasing a Mustang GT350? Pricing, Dealer information etc.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a 2016 GT 350, white with blue stripes and track package. I live in Texas.
    Does anyone know where I can get a model of my car?
    I think a blue rocker stripe for a 2016 year saying GT 350 would be great. Any on know if they are in existence?

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    You can check with American Muscle to see if they have the rocker stripes (americanmuscle.com) or have a local sign company make them for you. I bought the stripes (over the top of the car) when I had to repair my 2009 Shelby GT500, and though they were a 3M product, they weren't of the same quality as the factory. By going local, you may do better. Good luck

Mike

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the info. I will try it.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    4 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have the same color / stripe combo.... and been searching for the rocker stripes as well. American Muscle does not have them. I've talked to several shops and they all say they can make them but the blue on the OEM stripes is not easy to match. Knowing how anal I am I'll probably wait a little longer. Please keep me posted on what you find.

Erick

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentifrice View Post
    I have the same color / stripe combo.... and been searching for the rocker stripes as well. American Muscle does not have them. I've talked to several shops and they all say they can make them but the blue on the OEM stripes is not easy to match. Knowing how anal I am I'll probably wait a little longer. Please keep me posted on what you find.

Erick
    I agree Erick. I believe the rocker stripes would complement the car nicely and pay tribute to the look of the original GT350. If they were available I definitly would purchase a set, but if they don't match the color of the factory over the top stripes, I'm not going to be satisfied. Wish Ford Performance would come up with them.
    Last edited by rob-wl; 02-20-2017 at 11:51 AM.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    you could replace all the stripes when you do the rockers--then they would all match and you could customize it Just a thought

Mike

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    you could replace all the stripes when you do the rockers--then they would all match and you could customize it Just a thought

Mike
    Could - but that would really be adding to the cost.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    32 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    rob-wl

I agree but some are into making changes like the guy that we have seen in this Forum that took his brand new car apart and tore the engine down to get more power. I just don't have the balls to tear into a brand new $60,000 car.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    30 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    rob-wl

I agree but some are into making changes like the guy that we have seen in this Forum that took his brand new car apart and tore the engine down to get more power. I just don't have the balls to tear into a brand new $60,000 car.
    Agreed - I want to keep the new car smell as long as possible. ;-)

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors