Thank you to the Brave Firefighters and other professionals battling the SoCal Fires!
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Thank you to the Brave Firefighters and other professionals battling the SoCal Fires!

This is a discussion on Thank you to the Brave Firefighters and other professionals battling the SoCal Fires! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; As I'm sure most of you have heard we are currently experiencing major wildfires here in SoCal being driven by Santa Ana winds. I just ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By HotLap
  • 1 Post By BobSoFine

Thread: Thank you to the Brave Firefighters and other professionals battling the SoCal Fires!

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    188 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As I'm sure most of you have heard we are currently experiencing major wildfires here in SoCal being driven by Santa Ana winds. I just wanted to give a heartfelt thanks for all the folks on the front lines putting life and limb in jeopardy for all of us. For example, one firefighter (who was fighting the Thomas Fire in the city of Ventura) home was burning in Ojai...yet he stayed on the front lines in Ventura. Amazing, just amazing...
    Bullitt40 and 17snake like this.
    2017 GT350 / Lightning Blue / Electronics Pkg...

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    43 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    They are all heros.
    HotLap likes this.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors