Muholland area meet
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Muholland area meet

This is a discussion on Muholland area meet within the Mustang GT350 Events forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Lou, Jack, Tim and I were discussing our next meet up and one suggestion was to meet here in Simi and head up to the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By HotLap

Thread: Muholland area meet

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    188 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Muholland area meet

Lou, Jack, Tim and I were discussing our next meet up and one suggestion was to meet here in Simi and head up to the Mulholland area canyon roads, eventually heading West out Potrero Rd. past Channel Islands Univ. to the Camarillo Airport Café for lunch. Would be fun canyon driving and you would easily be able to jump on the 101 for the trip home. Looking out to the weekend of Nov. 10-11 or 18-19. I have SEMA and Track Attack over the next several weeks so feel free to meet sooner than that but I'll not be able to join you. Hoping to get more Shelby/Mustang owners out for this...a pack of 10 would be an awesome "snake" heading through the canyon roads Lou will get your Go Pro set up for that!!

Le me know what you guys think and we can certainly come your direction as well. Our first trip to Sandburg area was a good one too!!

Name:  GT350-3.JPG
Views: 44
Size:  678.8 KB
    2017 GT350 / Lightning Blue / Electronics Pkg...

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLap View Post
    Lou, Jack, Tim and I were discussing our next meet up and one suggestion was to meet here in Simi and head up to the Mulholland area canyon roads, eventually heading West out Potrero Rd. past Channel Islands Univ. to the Camarillo Airport Café for lunch. Would be fun canyon driving and you would easily be able to jump on the 101 for the trip home. Looking out to the weekend of Nov. 10-11 or 18-19. I have SEMA and Track Attack over the next several weeks so feel free to meet sooner than that but I'll not be able to join you. Hoping to get more Shelby/Mustang owners out for this...a pack of 10 would be an awesome "snake" heading through the canyon roads Lou will get your Go Pro set up for that!!

Le me know what you guys think and we can certainly come your direction as well. Our first trip to Sandburg area was a good one too!!

Name:  GT350-3.JPG
Views: 44
Size:  678.8 KB
    Sounds like a great plan, i really like cruising west of the 405...... either weekends works for me.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    188 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Going to start a new thread since we changed our destination and I can't figure out how to change thread title!
    2017 GT350 / Lightning Blue / Electronics Pkg...

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors