Mustang GT350 Forums banner

2016 GT350 vs 2016 Camaro

9K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  fortnite-hoy 
#1 ·
Tire Car Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

vs

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

I know we are all going to pick the GT350 in this debate, but does the new Camaro have anything up on the GT350?

See less See more
#7 ·
Totally agree. I have a co-worker who is a chevy fan and we have back and forths all the time. It's fun and healthy. I appreciate them. I respect them. It's fun competition. But, don't come in here and make a one or two line answer as a new user, with less than 10 posts, bashing the GT350. It's obvious what they are doing.

#8 · (Edited)
I am a huge Ford fan, but I like all nice cars. I almost purchased a modified 2015 Challenger Hellcat a couple of weeks ago. The new Camaro's are ugly, that is just my opinion. My first car at 19 years old was a 1973 Cougar Convertible that was painted Red. Several people couldn't believe that someone had it painted red instead of leaving it the ugly Ford factory green.

#11 ·
Which MY Camaro? The 16-18 or the upcoming "refresh / facial lift" 19?. Again, nothing looks better than the 350 in my opinion, but I saw a 2017 2SS convertible at the LA Auto Show a few years back and I was in awe. The bad thing about it was the price tag, which ran close to 60. At that cost, there was no way it was going to overtake the Shelby. The problem with the Shelby back then was the ADM. Almost all of the dealerships in LA County wanted a minimum of 5K over sticker and some went as high as 20K.

#13 · (Edited)
I think the sound of a flat plane crank in the 5.2L Voodoo is a great sounding motor. I've heard from the peanut gallery, at plenty of meets that the 5.0 are just plain loud and almost trumpet like. It doesn't bother me, having been around dragsters w/just headers. The 5.2L gets the cake for sure. My buddy just put LT headers on his bagged GT350 and got kicked out of a city track for being too loud! He now goes to a track farther out, that is where the NITRO NHRA guys go.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.