Used 2017 GT350R
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Used 2017 GT350R

This is a discussion on Used 2017 GT350R within the Mustang GT350 Purchasing forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Liking the price, and think they can knock a few more off of it. But. It looks like it's been modified (and then probably tracked). ...

Thread: Used 2017 GT350R

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Used 2017 GT350R

Liking the price, and think they can knock a few more off of it. But. It looks like it's been modified (and then probably tracked). It also has an AC delete and Sync Delete. Were those factory options in 2017? I do plan on tracking the vehicle, but I also plan on driving it around town and not having AC is going to be an issue.

Leaning on staying away with modifications and no AC or Sync, but if we can get into mid-$40s territory, I could be inclined.

https://www.fordmotorcity.com/used/F...bda9c01a52.htm

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Went down to take a look at this car and it was beat to crap. Glad the previous owner enjoyed it so much! But not a car for me. It also sold about 15 minutes before I got there as well. Tried to sell me on an 18 Roush with an AT. I had to politely explain that a GT350 and a Mustang GT Roush were completely different animals. Salesperson didn't realize they were different engines.

Name:  image0.jpeg
Views: 153
Size:  96.4 KBName:  image1.jpeg
Views: 131
Size:  87.4 KB

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's part of the problem with so many used low mileage GT350's for sale. You have to wonder why the sale and how badly they might have been treated for their initial life. Good call on your part to go see.
    16 GT350 Tech Pkg.......and loving it Cheif!

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've looked at a few over the last few months, and with such low miles on so many, many trip computers have yet to be reset. I looked at a 2018 lead foot grey 2 or so months ago that had about 6k miles and about 410hrs of data on one trip computer. It had an average MPG of 18.5! I wasn't allowed in this 350R as it was already sold, but I would imagine that trip computer average MPG was not in the double digits. Heck, my Focus RS gets 4-7mpg on the track and it skews my averages downward for about 6 weeks.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors