Used for non-experienced GT350 2016
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

This is a discussion on Used for non-experienced GT350 2016 within the Mustang GT350 Purchasing forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Dear friends, firstly I am European guy interested to buy used GT350 y2016 with approximately 10 000miles. I read and saw a few videos about ...

Thread: Used for non-experienced GT350 2016

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dear friends,

firstly I am European guy interested to buy used GT350 y2016 with approximately 10 000miles.

I read and saw a few videos about issues with the engine, cooler and oil consumption.

Please, if I have VIN number of the car, is there any way to check if the engine in the car I am interested to buy was the wrong one?

Also, what do you think, is the car so problematic? Or what I should consider before buying used one?

Many thanks for your advice and help.
    Sincerely Tomas

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I might be able to help. 2016 with approx. 2300 miles; loaded with technology package; std leather seats; white with blue stripe; been in a collection. never tracked; 2nd owner. pm me or email [email protected].

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom4 View Post
    Dear friends,

firstly I am European guy interested to buy used GT350 y2016 with approximately 10 000miles.

I read and saw a few videos about issues with the engine, cooler and oil consumption.

Please, if I have VIN number of the car, is there any way to check if the engine in the car I am interested to buy was the wrong one?

Also, what do you think, is the car so problematic? Or what I should consider before buying used one?

Many thanks for your advice and help.
    Sincerely Tomas
    I have a 2016 with about 16,000 miles. I have not tracked it, but I do drive it hard on some great roads in the mountains of Northern California. (Highway 175 Lakeport to Hopland and back is one of my favorite quick trips)
    I have changed the oil every September (bought it in September 2016) and have not had any oil consumption issues.
    If it is from the original owner and he has service records (shouldn’t be many on a 16 with 10k miles), and it checks out ok, I would not be worried. My car has not had any issues other than I need to get new tires soon (yes I have fun driving it)

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    7 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Same here. 16 tech pkg, approx 11k kilometers, garage queen in that it's driven on wkends on twisty roads, pushed hard but never tracked. Annually I consume about 1 litre of oil. Maintained by Ford BTW, non modified other than oil separators.

Fantastic car, handles like it's on rails, just a joy to drive. Contact Ford in the US, provide the VIN and they can provide you with a service summary assuming the car has been maintained by Ford.

Best of luck
    16 GT350 Tech Pkg.......and loving it Cheif!

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Got a 2016 track pack in Race Red. Never had any issues with oil consumption and I have about 16,000 miles. To be honest it’s been an enjoyable experience, this is my fourth Mustang

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a 2016, Magnetic with black stripes, 3000 miles, adult driven, never tracked or raced, flawless, stored in climate controlled garage. Have window sticker if interested. I also have a 2017 GT350R and 2013 Boss 302 LS so I know these cars. Might sell the 2016 to expand my business. Located in south central WI. Will be reasonable with price.
    '67 Tiger
    '70 GT350
    '13 BOSS 302 LS
    '16 GT350 Magnetic
    '17 GT350R Magnetic

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors