Prices paid on GT350R
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Prices paid on GT350R

This is a discussion on Prices paid on GT350R within the Mustang GT350 Purchasing forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Hi- I have just started looking at 350R's and best I have found so far is MSRP on race red and white with blue stripes. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Prices paid on GT350R

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Prices paid on GT350R

Hi- I have just started looking at 350R's and best I have found so far is MSRP on race red and white with blue stripes. Are R's under MSRP like the non R's? Thanks

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I've never heard of the R selling at MSRP. The standard are selling below at this point.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did not know you could get one at MSRP - around Atlanta you can't get one at all - they are all spoken for - and all sold above MSRP as far as I know. The last one I looked at sold for $12k over sticker. Regular GT350s are selling just under MSRP.
    2003 Mustang Cobra (600 hp, modified for road course)
    2018 GT350 (stock)

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks guys, is race red without stripes a less desired color perhaps? I have seen white with blue stripes at lower values.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraKahn View Post
    I did not know you could get one at MSRP - around Atlanta you can't get one at all - they are all spoken for - and all sold above MSRP as far as I know. The last one I looked at sold for $12k over sticker. Regular GT350s are selling just under MSRP.
    I was thinking of the same thing as I periodically check to see the prices of the R if it has dropped since the 500 is scheduled to hit the dealership in the near future. Every where I've seen, the R is still demanding in the minimum of 10K over. In Southern California, you can bet these large greedy dealerships are still asking about 15-25 over. I remember not too long ago, a stupid (and I am being nice) dealership in Las Vegas was asking 70K over the sticker. So to say you can get the R at MSRP, that would be the first that I've heard of. If you (EBruce) end up pulling that of, let us know and post it here.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17snake View Post
    I was thinking of the same thing as I periodically check to see the prices of the R if it has dropped since the 500 is scheduled to hit the dealership in the near future. Every where I've seen, the R is still demanding in the minimum of 10K over. In Southern California, you can bet these large greedy dealerships are still asking about 15-25 over. I remember not too long ago, a stupid (and I am being nice) dealership in Las Vegas was asking 70K over the sticker. So to say you can get the R at MSRP, that would be the first that I've heard of. If you (EBruce) end up pulling that of, let us know and post it here.
    Hi All

I'm new to the forum, saw this thread and thought I give my personal experience. I purchased my 2018 R (ordered) for 5k over MSRP I think I got a decent deal. I was a little hesitant at first thinking the price would go up but being that I received the car yesterday and everything worked out as agreed I believe its possible. I also reached out to a different dealer that has one in stock and they are willing to do MSRP on it after some back and forth, however, they are asking for 119k on the internet. They are out there. I'm in South Florida by the way.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just saw this: 2018 GT350R for $3200 under MSRP...someone jump on it. It's a dealer in Nor-Cal...

https://www.capitolfordsanjose.com/n...earchDepth=2:2

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
    Just saw this: 2018 GT350R for $3200 under MSRP...someone jump on it. It's a dealer in Nor-Cal...

https://www.capitolfordsanjose.com/n...earchDepth=2:2
    "picture may not represent actual vehicle" disclaimer from web page ..... Bait and switch, IMHO

Although it DOES state R package further down the page.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hetzerrr View Post
    "picture may not represent actual vehicle" disclaimer from web page ..... Bait and switch, IMHO

Although it DOES state R package further down the page.
    Ok so I just called, they said $30k ADM, so they said "sorry, our website is incorrect." I told them to update it and don't do stuff like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    10 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
    Ok so I just called, they said $30k ADM, so they said "sorry, our website is incorrect." I told them to update it and don't do stuff like this.
    Geez incorrect info from a Ford dealer. What a surprise.

Like when they screwed my oil change by shorting it two quarts. Service guy says, "Oh, sometimes we put in 10 but only invoice for 8 to keep the cost down".
    HellOnWheels likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors