Prices paid on GT350R - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

Prices paid on GT350R

This is a discussion on Prices paid on GT350R within the Mustang GT350 Purchasing forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; 18k over......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Prices paid on GT350R

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    25 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    18k over...
    2018 Shelby Cobra GT350R
    @maddlag on Instagram

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I just purchased a new 2018 Kona Blue R for 5K over MSRP (Dealer was asking 20K over MSRP but agreed to drop to my offer). This was in Chantilly VA. It’s the lowest price I found in the Northern VA area. I originally was looking at purchasing a Bullitt, but dealers were asking 3-10K over MSRP for it, so I ended up changing my focus to the GT350’s (based on a review of comments on forums like this).

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Found a dealer in the east coast that has a new 2018 GT350 "R", all white, 11 miles, in the showroom, selling at $5k under MSRP. So from $69k to $64k, plus fees, which come out to about $2500 (some destination fee of $1700 from the dock to the dealer, tags, and doc fees). So in essence, you get the R for about $2500 under MSRP. Great deal if anyone wants it, I am going to pass. PM me. I'll put you in contact with the guy that spoke to me on the phone.

UPDATE: Someone on the Mustang6G forum jumped on this and picked this beauty up today and is driving it home right now from MD to GA. He sent me a text pic of it being prepped to go and man, so nice!
    Last edited by lightrules; 09-21-2018 at 10:46 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Finally got a Shelby after searching all over the country. 2018 GT350R, brand new, shadow black with matte black stripes (red pinstripes). Paid under MSRP. Got a great deal. Arriving tomorrow/Friday morning!
    Last edited by lightrules; 03-27-2019 at 12:02 AM.
    MyLittlePony and 17snake like this.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In New York they sell for a premium. The average pricing was $20k over MSRP. The average for the GT350 was $10k over for the majority of the year. For 2019 there are only 6 GT350R’s bring allocated in the entire northeast region. You can anticipate they will be sold at a premium....That being said, many people have told me they can get the cars at discounted rates but the majority end up coming back to me and purchasing the cars at a premium rate which they are worth. Remember that dealers do not dictate the pricing or values. The consumers in the market set the standard.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
    Ok so I just called, they said $30k ADM, so they said "sorry, our website is incorrect." I told them to update it and don't do stuff like this.
    More like, let's see if we can catch people to our website... what a bunch of .......

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    52 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Called bait and switch. Lot of car dealerships do that crap.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
    Finally got a Shelby after searching all over the country. 2018 GT350R, brand new, shadow black with matte black stripes (red pinstripes). Paid $4500 under MSRP. Got a great deal. Arriving tomorrow/Friday morning!
    Congrats with your purchase.

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    76 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordgiant View Post
    In New York they sell for a premium. The average pricing was $20k over MSRP. The average for the GT350 was $10k over for the majority of the year. For 2019 there are only 6 GT350R’s bring allocated in the entire northeast region. You can anticipate they will be sold at a premium....That being said, many people have told me they can get the cars at discounted rates but the majority end up coming back to me and purchasing the cars at a premium rate which they are worth. Remember that dealers do not dictate the pricing or values. The consumers in the market set the standard.
    I think you are in the wrong forum and by reading your post, it's plain ignorance to put it lightly. In "New York" lol, you don't think people will go out of state? "Majority of end up coming back to you to throw their money at you" yes, I am Santa Claus. Go take that crap somewhere else. Many of us, myself included, bought the 350 below MSRPs almost two years ago, so your statement of 10K over for the 350 make you sound like a weasel salesman who has no ideas what he is talking about.

Member #
    Member #
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17snake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fordgiant View Post
    I think you are in the wrong forum and by reading your post, it's plain ignorance to put it lightly. In "New York" lol, you don't think people will go out of state? "Majority of end up coming back to you to throw their money at you" yes, I am Santa Claus. Go take that crap somewhere else. Many of us, myself included, bought the 350 below MSRPs almost two years ago, so your statement of 10K over for the 350 make you sound like a weasel salesman who has no ideas what he is talking about.
    Take it easy snowflake. Mustang GT’s normally sell at MSRP so it is nearly impossible to find a dealer discounting a product that is in very short supply and very high demand. Would love to see your bill of sale and contract to show you where you were bamboozled. It’s a shame that the internet is full of people like you spewing false information...That being said, if anyone is lucky enough to receive a discount in any form on rare inventory then hats off to them but it is not the norm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors