What are you paying for a new GT350 - Page 11
Close
Login to Your Account
Mustang GT350 Forum

What are you paying for a new GT350

This is a discussion on What are you paying for a new GT350 within the Mustang GT350 Purchasing forums, part of the Mustang GT350 Forum category; Originally Posted by HELLFIRE I got rid of mine for exactly what I paid 9 months ago. 53k Lol...... Are you happy you sold the ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: What are you paying for a new GT350

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HELLFIRE View Post
    I got rid of mine for exactly what I paid 9 months ago. 53k
    Lol......
    Are you happy you sold the shelby for the hellcat? Would love to hear your driving impressions of your hellcat c/w your prior GT350

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin1md View Post
    I got rid of mine for exactly what I paid 9 months ago. 53k
    Lol......
    Are you happy you sold the shelby for the hellcat? Would love to hear your driving impressions of your hellcat c/w your prior GT350
    I did not sell the shelby for a hellcat. I did own two hellcats before the shelby though. So more like sold the hellcat for another hellcat then that last hellcat for the shelby. Lol
    * 2016 Charger Hellcat *

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I did not sell the shelby for a hellcat. I did own two hellcats before the shelby though. So more like sold the hellcat for another hellcat then that last hellcat for the shelby. Lol

My bad.......got it. Totally different animals, I would imagine..... Hellcat still more of a pure straight line ride than the Shelby I'm guessing? Do you track either?

4. Remove Advertisements
    GT350.org
    Advertisements

Member #
    Member #
    Liked
    13 times
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bruin1md View Post

My bad.......got it. Totally different animals, I would imagine..... Hellcat still more of a pure straight line ride than the Shelby I'm guessing? Do you track either?
    I did not track either car, owned both for less then a year and never made time to do so. I now own neither the hellcat nor shelby. Both great cars in there own right without a doubt.
    2019 ZL1 M6 is my new toy. Chevy took the best of both cars attributes the Hellcat & Shelby and multiplied them and put them into one perfect machine.
    In no way talking down to either the dodge or ford, however Chevy just nailed this one out of the park. The cat and 350 did a lot of things good the zl1 does all things great.
    Well enough about that still a mustang/hellcat lover and do plan to take this car to the track.
    * 2016 Charger Hellcat *

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsors